Talk with FAES@NIH Students: My Background and What Led to Haz-Map
- My background: haz-map home > site index > author's curriculum vitae: https://www.haz-map.com/cv.htm#Jay%20A.%20Brown,%20MD,%20MPH
- The question I asked in 1991: haz-map home > FAQs > #2: https://www.haz-map.com/question.htm
- What was my conceptual framework: https://www.haz-map.com/concepts.htm
- In what way is Haz-Map like a map? haz-map home > FAQs > #4: https://www.haz-map.com/map.htm
- What is the purpose of Haz-Map? haz-map home > FAQs > #1: https://www.haz-map.com/purpose.htm
- What is Haz-Map? haz-map home > webinar link on the bottom of the page > content https://www.haz-map.com/webinar2.htm
- What tables are included in the database? haz-map home > overview of database: https://www.haz-map.com/overview.htm
- Was the scientific method used to build Haz-Map? haz-map home > FAQs > #7 https://www.haz-map.com/science2.htm
- What were the precursors of Haz-Map? haz-map home > FAQs > #9 https://www.haz-map.com/precursors.htm
- How can I use Haz-Map? haz-map home > click link at bottom of page to to database on NLM website > https://hazmap.nlm.nih.gov/ Help at top of page.
Also see the pdf file of a slide presentation: Exposure Assessment: What is the dose and what can the dose do?